|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2017|
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
Our client is a renowned and prestigious 4 Star Hotel in cavan.They are currently looking for a Sous Chef to join their world class team. This position will assist the Executive Chef and Senior Sous Chef monitoring standards, cost control, stock control, stock rotation and general efficiency of the busy kitchens.
The successful candidate will lead the team to strive for upmost food quality, food cost and food safety. This role will provide assistance to the Executive Chef and the Senior Sous Chef staff with rosters, training, implementation of hygiene standards, etc.
This position will also involve deputising for the Executive Chef and the Senior Sous Chef, running the kitchen in their absence. Therefore the ideal candidate must be highly organised and able to work under pressure.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic individual with a creative flair
- Minimum of two years experience in a four star operation
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new ideas and concepts
- Excellent leadership skills
- Thrives on taking responsibility and working in an empowered environment
- Team player
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, FULL WORKING STATUS AND FLUENT ENGLISH