|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2021|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€20,000 to €25,000|
Our client is a well-established Irish company who have been leaders in the distribution of garden and grass care machinery for over 40 years. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Spare Parts Advisor for their distribution centre in North Dublin.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role, primarily dealt in spare part for machinery. Experience in the Garden Machinery industry is ideal but a similar industry such is automotive may also be suitable.
- The ability to read and understand parts illustrations and technical data is essential.
- Experience dealing with international suppliers and placing orders.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Take phone calls from Irish and UK dealers, translate their requirement for parts into part numbers which can be inputted into our computer system.
- Input customer orders onto computer system from parts orders received from customers by e-mail with part numbers.
- Serve customer at the trade/retail counter as well as by phone and email.
- Follow up any queries (missing orders etc.) for the customer through to completion.
- Monitor parts requirement by weekly reports and placing orders with suppliers.
- For new products, assess each product and order the appropriate parts to ensure first class after sales service can be delivered.
Hours 08:15 to 17:00 with 30 minutes for lunch
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE LIVING IN THE NORTH DUBLIN AREA AND HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AS WELL AS FLUENT ENGLISH.