|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2018|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary Range||€40,001 to €45,000|
Exciting opportunity for a part-qualified or newly-qualified tax accountant to join a long established accountancy firm based in Dublin city centre. Our clients have a varied base of clients across a number of industry sectors. They are seeking a part-qualified or newly-qualified tax accountant to join their team who can work on their own initiative and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Fully qualified or part qualified accountant actively pursuing a qualification from a recognised Accounting body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA).
- Minimum 3 - 4 years previous experience across all tax heads.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to liaise with clients, advising on all tax issues.
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills.
- Strong people and communications skills
€40,000 - €45,000 is on offer for the successful candidate, commensurate with experience.
Candidates must be resident and eligible to work in Ireland