|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2017|
Science and Pharmaceutical
|Salary Range||€60,001 to €70,000|
Our Client is a Major Irish Food Company Food with operations worldwide. We are currently looking for a Legal & Compliance Technical Manager for a fixed term 12 months contract based in Dublin.
Function of Role
To ensure that the organisation is fully compliant with the requirements (legal and otherwise) of legal authorities, accreditation bodies, customers, etc. To advise on all changes in legal or compliance requirements that may impact on business decisions.
Education / Qualifications
Minimum of a Degree in Microbiology / Quality Management/ Food Technology.
- Ensure the company’s Quality Management System is “Best in Industry” and ensure at all times that the systems are capable of adhering to all customer and legal requirements.
- Manage the auditing process of the Quality Management System to ensure continuous improvement and “Fit for purpose”
- Manage all customer, accreditation bodies and legal authorities’ audits, inspections and visits.
- Performance manage all direct reports ensuring they receive mentoring and coaching as necessary.
- Manage the Legal and compliance budget.
- Collaborate with Procurement and Operations to ensure complete understanding of all Legal and Compliance requirements.
- Develop business sensitive process in collaboration with operations to ensure “Fit for purpose”.
- Play an active role in Strategy Development based on deep understanding of industry drivers, customer needs and legislative requirements.
- Identify and recruit necessary skills to ensure department needs are met in line with business strategy.
- Implement best practice people management to ensure employees can sustain consistently high standards of performance & Technical and Legal Compliance.
- Daily AM walk around with operations manager to ensure factory is adhering to the Technical Manager’s Standard of Hygiene, Documentation control & completion, Risk management, Maintenance etc.
- Automate as much of the QMS process with the help of internal and external software.
Demonstrate significant knowledge of retail Quality Management Standards, BRC and government legal requirements.
A minimum of 5 years in a senior Technical Management role managing Quality Management Systems.