|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Dublin Cork, Ireland|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
Sales and Marketing
|Salary Range||€35,001 to €40,000|
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineers
Job Location: Dublin & Munster plus travel
Job Type: permanent, full-time
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Our client is a long-established multinational company who are leaders in the provision of sensor and vision systems, factory automation and safety systems targeting the manufacturing and industrial markets.
Sensors and measurement systems, vision and factory process automation & safety systems.
- Designated territory sales and new business development.
- Identifying and following up on potential new sales opportunities - including new markets, potential growth areas, new market trends, cross selling opportunities
- Attend industry relevant seminars, conferences and events when appropriate.
- Qualify prospective clients organise meetings with relevant stakeholders and decision makers.
- Plan your business day and schedule accordingly to maximise your sales effectiveness.
- Develop cycle of repeat sales whilst keeping abreast of changing market trends, competitor offerings etc!
- Qualified to degree level in an engineering or technical discipline.
- Whilst a minimum of 1 or 3 years’ previous B2B technical sales and business development experience would be most desirable, our client may consider applicants who have recently graduated once they can demonstrate they have the potential to deliver on the job’s core requirements.
- A hunger to succeed and over-achieve
- Ability to work well in a target driven environment
- You will be equally comfortable dealing with customers face to face and via phone/email
- You should understand the importance of following a sales process and attention to detail.
- You should a naturally positive and enthusiastic individual with strong influencing and negotiation skills with an eye for the “close”.
- Your customer engagement must be convincing and show a high level of regard for their business model and associated challenges so you can deliver solutions that add value and increase the chance for repeat sales.
- Must be eligible to work on a full-time permanent basis in Ireland
- Must have a full clean driving licence
- Fluent English both oral and written
Package on offer
Salary: €30-35k plus bonus, company car, laptop, mobile, health & life insurance, pension and travel expenses.
A superior training programme is offered to each selected candidate, so this is a superb opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in engineering sales.