|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 22, 2018|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€55,001 to €60,000|
Job: Telecoms Sales Specialist
Company: Leading Telco
Location: Dublin City Centre with some travel
Duration: Full-time, permanent
Start: ASAP subject to notice period
As a Telecoms Sales Specialist you will be responsible for developing with the SME management team business opportunities from existing customer base SME business. You will be a "centre of excellence" in uncovering, developing and leading new business opportunities. Working in close collaboration to support and assist the SME Account Managers while also working cross functionally with Product, Pre-Sales, Project Management, Learning & Development and Service Support. Once hired, you will be required to drive the development of propositions, capabilities and execution plans within the SME development sector, This is a Specialist role that requires a person of the highest calibre with a track record in SME Sector consulting on IPT and Fixed Line Services while also having a strong understanding of the SME buying cycle, sales processes and delivery.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
• Promote and sell the company’s IP Telephony and Fixed Line Services in the Republic of Ireland SME marketplace.
• Develop your own relationships with stakeholders to build short, medium and long-term business opportunities within the SME marketplace.
• Build and manage qualified sales pipeline which is reflected on our Salesforce CRM system, to deliver accurate sales forecasting.
• Leverage our sales opportunity qualification processes to establish compelling, competitive customer proposals.
• Work with the wider teams outlined above in developing opportunities and customer needs analysis
• Become a highly collaborative member the Business Specialist team and wider business unit.
• NFQ level 5 qualification or above in telecommunications discipline desirable.
• Alternatively, a recognised accreditation in any IP Telephony platform.
• Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience is essential.
• Customer facing technical sales experience in any IP Telephony environment.
• Experienced in PSTN & PRI services from sales to internal handling processes.
• High energy individual with a proven track record in sales achievement.
• Self-starter with a high level of emotional intelligence and adaptability.
• Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
• The ability to work efficiently as a team player and contribute to team effectiveness.
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
• Strong commercial acumen coupled with adaptability to a changing market environment.
• Ability to influence and mobilise others to undertake and continuously change for the better good of the business.
• A full clean driving licence as this is a both desk and field-based role.
This opportunity offers an attractive salary, progressive commission structure with car allowance, pension, health and a flexible HR portion of the package. Our client is an equal opportunities employer