|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2019|
Sales and Marketing
Job Title: Telesales Manager
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Start: ASAP, subject to notice period
Our client, an expanding technology company providing digital business solutions to clients in the Irish market. The company prides itself on hiring talented sales candidates who have ambition and a passion to be part of a growing and successful company. Their primary goal is to build a company with smart and driven people who enjoy succeeding in a fast-paced sales environment.
The Telesales Manager is a critical part of their sales and marketing team. Tasked with leading the strategy behind developing and qualifying both inbound and outbound revenue opportunities, the Telesales Manager will work very closely with all members of both sales and marketing. Career prospects are strong with this role.
- This person will take responsibility for the development of the day to day Telesales operations.
- Key contributor to defining, designing and implementing sales strategy and processes.
- Ensure inbound team transforms qualified inbound leads into sales opportunities correctly.
- Ensure outbound sales and opportunity generation is completed to target
- Manage team’s performance, appraisal and review
- Third level qualification plus 5 or more years experience in telesales/telemarketing two of which should be in a management role.
- Experience building Telemarketing and Telesales teams
- Experience selling technical digital business solutions B2B
- They will have proven Telesales and Telemarketing experience and have managed teams of both Sales Closers and Sale Qualifiers. (Inbound and Outbound)
- An over achiever who thrives in a fast-paced target driven outbound sales environment
- Fluent written and verbal English and good all round communication skills are essential.
- Natural people manager with excellent mentoring skills
- CRM experience is required.
Salary: Excellent basic and commission package plus benefits on offer to the right candidate (OTE is in the €80-100k range)