|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 19, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€30,001 to €35,000|
Job title: Toolmaker
Our client is an expanding engineering fabrication company providing services to the aerospace and medical devices industries. They are now recruiting for a motivated and experienced Toolmaker to join their engineering team.
Job Profile: The successful candidate should have some or all of the following:
• Served a recognised Apprenticeship in Toolmaking, CNC, metal fabrication or similar with minimum of 2 years’ post apprentice experience in the following
• CNC machining
• Repair and upkeep of hot runners, CNC equipment
• Milling & Turning
• Wire and Spark erosion
• Fine fitting, flash repair and polishing.
• Problem solving capabilities,
• Any CMM Metrology experience would help
• Tig welding capability would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary: eu16 – 18 per hour DOE