|Date Posted||September 28, 2018|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€35,001 to €40,000|
Job title: Toolmaker Machinist
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Job Start: ASAP, subject to notice period
Location: South East
The company is engineering fabrication company providing services to the aerospace and medical devices industries. Due to continued expansion in line with their ambitious plans for growth, they are now interested in sourcing an experienced Toolmaker to join their engineering team.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Have served a recognised Apprenticeship in CNC, Toolmaking, metal fabrication or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in precision Toolmaking & machining
- Thoroughly familiar with CNC milling machinery operation
- Ability to read design drawings and schematics and carry out work as per instruction.
Ability to work well and quickly under pressure with minimal supervision.
- CNC Programming (Fanuc)
- Repair and upkeep of CNC equipment
- Problem solving capabilities
Salary: eu32-38k DOE plus benefits