|Date Posted||November 10, 2017|
Technical and Engineering
|Salary Range||€35,001 to €40,000|
Job title: Toolmaker/CNC Machinist
Our client is an expanding engineering fabrication company providing services to the aerospace and medical devices industries. They are now recruiting for a motivated and experienced Machinist/Toolmaker to join their engineering team.
Job Profile: The successful candidate should have the following:
- Served a recognised Apprenticeship in CNC, Toolmaking, metal fabrication or similar with minimum of 4 years’ post apprentice experience in the following
- CNC machinery operation
- Repair and upkeep of CNC equipment
- Wire and Spark erosion
- Fine fitting, flash repair and polishing.
- Problem solving capabilities,
- Good knowledge of the injection moulding process, hot runner etc!
- Tig welding capability would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary: eu32-36k DOE